INFORMATION Art. 13 EUROPEAN REGULATION EU 2016/679 GDPR
In accordance with the provisions of art. 13, new EU European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that:
- Your personal data will be collected and processed, both manually and via electronic systems by our appointed personnel, for the sole purpose of managing the contract, in full compliance with the safety and confidentiality standards established by law.
- The collection of your data is essential for the execution of the contract and any refusal on your part would prevent the execution of the obligations assumed by us.
- Your data will be communicated by us only to recipients of legal, contractual or regulatory obligations and only our appointees will be aware of it.
- The data controller is SanPietroburgo.it s.r.l., via Scarlatti 26, 20124 Milan.
With regard to the above data, you may exercise the following rights provided for by the European Regulation:
- Right of access (art. 15)
- Right of rectification (art. 16)
- Right of cancellation (art. 17)
- Right of limitation (art. 18)
- Right of portability (art. 20)
- Right to object (Articles 21 and 22)
- Right to withdraw consent if acquired (art. art. 7)
- Right to complain to the Data Protection Authority (art. 51).
The exercise of the above rights, as far as the writer is responsible, can be exercised by e-mail email@example.com or written communication to be sent by registered mail with return receipt to the following address: SanPietroburgo.it s.r.l., via Scarlatti 26, 20124 Milan
This site uses profiling cookies and third-party cookies linked to the presence of “social plugins” and its own technical cookies necessary for the correct functioning of the pages.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The cookies of the c.d. “third parties” are, however, set up by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
- What are cookies for?
Cookies are used for different purposes: performing IT authentications, monitoring sessions, storing information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc.
- What are “technical” cookies?
These are cookies that are used to navigate or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and/or less secure, such as for example home banking activities (viewing the account statement, wire transfers, paying bills, etc.), for such as cookies, which allow the user to be identified and maintained during the session, are indispensable.
We therefore inform you that cookies are not used while browsing the site for the transmission of information of a personal nature, nor are c.d. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracing user behavior .
The site uses third-party cookies to monitor access to the portal and for sharing on some social networks and in particular: the Google analytics service is used to monitor access to the portal and for the relative methods of use by the ‘user. The site uses third-party cookies for sharing on some of the main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram).
These data are processed independently by the managers of the social network platforms. For more information on the methods for processing data collected by social networks, it is possible to read the information notes on privacy provided by the subjects who provide the services in question:
Google Gmail: https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Stumble Upon: https://www.stumbleupon.com/privacy
Google+ and YouTube https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Google Analytics
You can prevent Google from detecting a cookie that is generated due to and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing this browser plug-in:
In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 SanPietroburgo.it s.r.l. is the owner of the processed data. By sending an e-mail message you expressly authorize the company SanPietroburgo.it s.r.l. to the processing of the above data. Pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree of 30.06.2003 n. 196 we inform you that the personal data provided will be used for:
1) commercial purposes, direct sales, marketing and commercial and promotional information;
2) that some data are mandatory for the purposes of fulfilling the order and the refusal to provide them prevents you from receiving the goods ordered;
3) other data (e.g. telephone number) are optional and allow the company to improve customer service:
4) that in any case the data will not be transferred to third parties. The data may be brought to the attention of specifically appointed subjects such as employees or other collaborators for the processing necessary or connected to the sending of advertising material and order fulfillment and third parties who carry out or provide specific services strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship, such as:
– Poste Italiane S.p.a. or internet providers;
– carriers and express couriers.
The customer/user has the right to obtain without delay:
1) the confirmation of the existence of personal data and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data, of the purposes and methods of the treatment.
3) updating and rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
4) to freely oppose the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material and direct sales. These rights may be exercised by writing to the data controller: SanPietroburgo.it s.r.l., via Scarlatti 26, 20124 Milan.
Defense in court
The Owner has the right to disclose user information if required by law or by judicial authorities, law enforcement agencies or other government officials, or when it deems that the right to disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent bodily harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of actual or suspected fraudulent or illegal activity.
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this privacy statement at its discretion and at any time. The person concerned is required to periodically check for any changes. In order to facilitate this verification, the information will contain an indication of the update date of the information. The use of the site, after the publication of the changes, will constitute acceptance of the same.
This privacy statement has been prepared independently and with full assumption of responsibility by the Data Controller of Personal Data.
Information not contained in this policy
Any additional information not mentioned in this document can be found on the following website http: //www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884 or may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.